We are a few days from the walk this Sunday! A few details:
1. If you have not done so already, please sign up with the Starbucks Team on the Florida AIDS Walk Website @ http://takeaction.aidshealth.org/site/TR/Events/General?team_id=7731&pg=team&fr_id=1100.
You will be able to sign up to walk, or just make a donation. Currently we have 35 signed up on our Community site but only 12 on the Florida AIDs Walk site-Our goal is 5k, so I’m hoping you are all saving your donations for the day of the walk!
2. Registration begins at 8am on Sunday – you will be bringing any donations that you have collected that day – make sure when you register the donations, it is credited to the Starbucks team – this will also enable us to apply for matching funds
3. At 9am – Starbucks partners will meet at the Starbucks store @ 350 E Las Olas Blvd, Ft Lauderdale FL 33301. The opening ceremony starts at 9:20am and the walk begins at 10am
4. The weather is expected to be beautiful on Sunday (66 to 79 degrees), which makes for perfect walking weather – dress appropriately!
5. Contact me @ 786-853-8145 if you have any questions! Thanks & I look forward to seeing you there!