Hi everyone, just a little (actually a pretty big and important) reminder:
make sure that you take 10 minutes of your time and request a partner match. Starbucks matches all our personal monetary contributions and the money goes to our Relay team!
It is very easy:
- open your profile on the Community website
- in the column on the right (on the top) there is "request a partner match..." - click on that
- fill the needed information
- make sure that you chose right American Cancer Society:
American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Rockville
801 Roeder Road, Suite 800
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Tax ID: 580659875
- also, there is a space where you need to specify that your matching gift needs to go to to Starbucks Cares! Relay for life Rockville MD
- after you submit the application, please print the receipt for non-profit organization first and then click submit to non-profit organization
- I need the printed part (just in case I have to verify with the American Cancer Society) for my Team captains meeting.
It really sounds more complicated than it is, if you need help let me know please.
They approve these only once every quarter so please act now to male sure that the money is donated to our team on time!
Thank you very much for everything that you do for our team,
Yes to you bake sale (you purchased everything and baked all your product) so you can donate a percentage or all of it, it is your money.
I am a little bit "torn" when considering the raffle (we really did not buy it) and silent auction. Let me find out about that one.