Community Service Hours: 608,868
835 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 10, 2013 9:11 AM by Marina Appleby RSS
Gina Dullanty Level 5: Community Change Maker 172 posts since
Feb 16, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Apr 18, 2013 1:33 PM

Starbucks and The Voice

Does anyone watch The Voice?!

I have started to watch this season and I LOVE it!!  I also love all the Starbucks comercials thru the show and I love how they always have a Starbucks cup in scene.  It makes me feel like I am a part of the show!  It's crazy and fun.  This week they showed the contestants helping out in their communities in Starbucks community shirts and they even showed the site!!  It was awesome!  I just love how visible the site is and how involved we are as a company and we invite everyone to join in with us!!  It's a great company, great people and so much great fun!!

Thanks Starbucks and thanks The Voice!!

Gina

• Marina Appleby Level 4: Notably Inspiring 2 posts since
    Dec 5, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 10, 2013 9:11 AM (in response to Gina Dullanty)
    Re: Starbucks and The Voice

Oh yes! My husband and I love watching the show together and record every single episode so we can watch it whenever we get a chance. I thought it was hilarious when Blake kept saying that he had the best latte over and over! What was in that latte?!!? And seeing the new frapp tumblers on the show before they were in stores being used by Usher and Pharrel was kinda cool too!Love the Voice, so happy Starbucks is a part of such a great show! ~Marina

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)